Had your A/C Serviced by Jones Air Conditioning?
Tell us about your experience with our services!
Your Comments Are Appreciated!

Click Here To Comment

Comments

Jose
06/14/2011 1:45pm

Jones Air Conditioning was able to help me with all of my air conditioning needs! The technician was on time and very helpful. Living in Golden Gate Estates I am glad that Jones Air Conditioning was able to fix my unit!

Mary Howe
06/14/2011 2:03pm

I called Jones Air Conditioning, when my A/C went out, after trying many other A/C companies and being told that they where to busy and it would be late in the day or the following day and I have small children. I called Jones Air Conditioning and the owner David Jones himself came out and got my A/C up and running for the night till the tech could come by the following day to fix it permanently. I will recommend Jones Air Conditioning to everyone I know, the office staff was friendly and very helpfully, and David was wonderful,

Mary Howe

Mrs. Pupo
06/15/2011 6:25am

I Like the professionalism of this website. truly understand off the services. looking forward to doing business with you.

Peter
07/07/2011 3:19am

Thank you so much for your promptness Jones is the BEST!

Amanda Taylor
08/16/2011 2:09pm

I just had to leave a review for Jones Air Conditioning. I recently moved into a place and the a/c broke. Thankfully, I was able to have Bill the technician come out and fix it. I have never been happier with such great service! I have been in retail 15 years and am always aware of how others treat customers. It is so wonderful when you experience a company and more so, an employees who makes such a difference! He was friendly,efficient and was able to fix my a/c so fast! Thank you so much Bill! I will always recommend this company and Bill, for such Fantastic service!!

TOM V
08/31/2011 5:46pm

JONES...FANTASTIC ! I HAVE BEEN IN NAPLES FOR 18 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD BETTER SEVICE FROM ANYONE....THESE GUYS ARE HONEST , ON TIME AND EXTREMELY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO...CALL THEM, YOU MAY THANK ME LATER !

Mrs. Walters
09/07/2011 4:20pm

I called Jones Air Conditioning because my air would not cool and the nice lady on the phone went through some steps with me before sending a service man out and she help me fix my air conditioning my telling me that I had my humidistat set wrong, and she saved me a service call. She was very polite and patient. I will now and in the future use Jones Air Conditioning, they seem to care for there customers more then the bottom line and I fine than a great quality in a company.

Mr. Bruce LeMay
09/07/2011 5:32pm

I would just like to say Jones Air Conditioning came to my home today and I have never used them and I was referred by my neighbor to call them, so I did and they office staff took my call and they where very nice and the lady I talk to was very charming and funny, I felt like I was talking to a friend. There service tech show up at my house at 4:30 only an hour and a half hour after I called. I was ready for the worst. Last time I had and A/C company come to my home they tried to sell me a new unit, but the tech said I only had a clogged drain line and he did a complete service maintenance and cleared the drain line and he was here for over an hour and only charge us 119.00 which my wife pointed out it was after hours and the tech said no problem and took care of everything, and did a great job cleaning up after him self.

Jones Air Conditioning is all right in my book, being from New York. You expect the worst but they where GREAT.

Thank you.

James S.
09/13/2011 10:18am

I just wanted to take this time to thank Jones A/C for their generous donation in my behalf to the Brotherhood Ride. The money your company donated could go to a fatherless child’s college fund or help a struggling widow make ends meet. The brotherhood thanks you, I thank you.

Nora Boylan
09/16/2011 12:42pm

David Jones, the owner of Jones Air Conditioning, is also looking out for the best of his customers. He fit us in quickly & the technican was as helpful, quick to resolve our problem & left us feeling satisfied. He did not seem bothered at all by my many questions, as I usually have.
thank you for your prompt professional sevice.

Charles Lyke
09/22/2011 4:59am

Hello Jones AC:
Thanks for the 10% off annual service offer. My comments are for you to have the employees performing the annual service to use a check list that they initial off and show the client to indicate the service was actually performed.

Thanks for your efforts and responsiveness!

Judy
09/30/2011 3:59am

Great Service!

Richard R Cappelletti MD
10/05/2011 5:21am

While out of town, we received a call from the person doing a weekly walk through at our condo. The air conditioner was not on, and all checks of settings, fuse box, etc. were futile. We immediately called Jones Air Conditioning, and within the hour a technician arrived and assessed the problem. Needed replacement parts were delivered and repairs were completed- rather expeditiously! A call from the person checking our condo relating the successful repair and a cool condo. We also truly appreciate the courteous, efficient attention by Robin. She's such a comfort during a "crisis.

Thanks, Dick and Betsy

Judy
10/17/2011 7:17pm

Great service. Always available. Our airconditioner went out and they were there the next day!!!
Really great company.

J.R. Anderson
10/02/2013 12:19pm

I always new you would land on your feet I thought you were going ti gatlinburg with your churh acording to robbie I was recently visiting a relative in naples and thought I saw one of your trucks and I was right you have come a long way . Me? Service manager in Raleigh all my children are in milatary and yes I am still married to as you call her that spitfire Hope you are well Best wishes J.R. Anderson ps My relative there is Scott Johnson dds implant surgeon great guy