Cooling Season Maintenance Checks:
• Replace all air filters with disposable filters.
• Inspect blower and replace blower belt(s).
• Inspect blower bearings, lubricate as needed.
• Brush clean evaporator and condenser coils.
• Verify cooling systems is operable & within normal parameters.
• Check refrigerant levels, crankcase heater, subcooling and superheat.
• Adjust all operating and safety controls.
• Megohmmeter test motors and compressors.
• Check and record amp draw on motors, and voltage balance.
• Tighten electrical connections on unit and in disconnect switch.
• Verify condensate drain, trap, pan, are clean and flowing.
• Verify economizer dampers are set and operational.
• Check airflow, air distribution and temperature difference across cooling coil.