If you’re experiencing problems with your system, there are a few things you can check before calling Jones Air Conditioning. If your system won’t start, check to see that the power switch is on and that the fuses are good. Make sure the thermostat is set correctly and that it is operating properly. Sometimes a programmable thermostat is the problem. If there is too little air coming out of the ducts, check for blocked ducts, loose connections, closed dampers, crimps, and bends. Check the air blower for dirt and debris and if the filter is dirty, replace it immediately.
Call Your Contractor If you’ve tried the suggestions above to no avail, contact Jones Air Conditioning:
Other reasons you may need service include:
• Your system is operating, but it is cycling on and off more frequently than it should
• Stale odors are coming from the ductwork
• Breakers keep tripping or fuses keep blowing
• Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping
• Your home is drier than it used to be, or you are experiencing more odors and/or moisture than normal (e.g., foggy windows, musty smells)