Compressor failure caused by a bad condenser fan motor, in this case the compressor was replaced and during a return service call the condenser fan motor was not kicking on causing the unit to go into thermal overload. Some of the symptoms include a buzzing sound, high head pressure, compressor overheating, causing the compressor to possibly burn out. Its important to spend time properly diagnosing the condenser fan motor and capacitors, a weak capacitor can cause damage and failures to the equipment. It is important to always check wiring on a compressor, this can be done by checking the schematics usually found on the condenser panel, this can avoid shorting the compressor or other components, always remember to check both high and low voltage.
This video shows how to tell the age and size of your Trane Air Handler. It also shows you what type of refrigerant the unit uses if it is R-22 or R-410A. Usually the size of the equipment is measured by increments of 12,000 btu's per ton. Usually there is a date of manufacture, voltages and refrigerant type.
This video shows how to tell the age and size of your Tempstar condenser. It also shows you what type of refrigerant the unit uses if it is R-22 or R-410A. Usually the size of the equipment is measured by increments of 12,000 btu's per ton. It also explains what breaker size is required and what is the required horsepower and RPM's of the condenser fan motor.
iWave-F is a flexible ion-generating bar that can treat IAQ in nearly any HVAC application. The air purifier provides the highest level of ionization energy in the most compact size available in the market. The highly versatile iWave-F is low maintenance with no replacement parts. As the air flows past the iWave-F, the device emits positive and negative ions, creating a plasma region that purifies the air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-F’s revolutionary circuit bar with special integrated ion-generating needles fits any HVAC cooling coil up to 48" wide. The circuit bar is chemical resistant and highly durable for long service life. Plus, it can be folded to length in the field to any size and uses engineered double-sided adhesive for the flexible bar and power pack for easy installation. It is perfect for ductless HVAC systems – specifically mini-splits, commercial VRF coils, PTAC systems – plus residential and commercial duct systems, packaged systems, transport cooling coils or even in ice machines. iWave-F can also be used to reduce outside air for commercial applications per ASHRAE 62.1 IAQP. The iWave-F is the most versatile and novel product on the market to address air quality for any HVAC system, in particular to solve mold issues common in hard-to-clean ductless systems.
1. Disconnect air handler power before installing.
2. Mount unit to fan inlet, internal wall duct or external duct.
3. Connect only 24 VAC nominal power. A dedicated power supply may be necessary.
4. Unit may be powered 24/7 or may be interlocked with fan – unit only purifies when air is flowing. 5. Red wire goes to 24 VAC; black wire goes to neutral or ground.
6. Green LED will illuminate when powered and there are no faults.
7. Do not touch carbon fiber brushes while powered!
8. NOTE: Make sure air flows across both brushes at the same time, like a football through a field goal post.
9. CRITICAL: Ensure all 24 VAC wiring stays away from carbon fiber brushes and is per NEC/local codes. Secure wires if necessary with wire/tape so they never move and touch brushes.
10. CRITICAL: Make sure the carbon fiber brushes are at least 2 inches away from anything metal and other wiring!
11. The best location to mount the device is after the particle filter and before the cooling coil. This ensures pathogens, mold and odors are controlled throughout the entire depth of the coil.
12. Leaving the fan in the “on” position will provide the best air purification results.
13. Unit has a 250 VAC/1A in-line fuse. If 24 VAC is confirmed and LED is off, then check the fuse.
iWave-V is a low-maintenance, bi-polar, high-output ion generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems (but could be used in other air conditioning applications). As the air flows past the iWave-V, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-V treats the air in residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size (or other appropriate A/C applications). Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-V typically requires only 15 minutes to install inside or outside of duct, or to attach magnetically near the indoor fan. Install between air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil; as an alternative, the iWave-V can be installed in supply air.
We at Jones Air Conditioning recommend this product as a good alternative to a UV Light system due to its low maintenance and not having the need to replace bulbs. This unit also comes with a 3 year warranty which is backed by Nu-Calgon.
I want to take time and explain how setting up the nest thermostat is easy and how it works, how the Wi-Fi works nest thermostat remote control using I Phone and any computer with the nest app, how the dehumidification features works, how it it's a learning thermostat, how it has energy-saving features, nest thermostat location can determine energy cost, the nest works with Trane Rheem Carrier Oil furnace Gas system Boiler system 95% of home and commercial how It can tell you the temperature in your home the humidity in your home the temperature outside. Also talk about the Nest customer service and how they do such a great job!