THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing, or handling of either failed parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
2. Any product not installed pursuant to the regional efficiency standards issued by the Department of Energy.
3. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or owner's manual including coil cleaning, filter cleaning and/or replacement, and lubrication.
4. Damage or repairs required as a consequence of improper shipping or handling, faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration, and/or improper operation.
5. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers or the inadequacy, unavailability, or interruption of electrical, Internet service provider, or mobile device carrier service or your home network.
6. Failure or damage as a result of floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (except for coastal rated units in coastal environments), rust and wear, or other conditions beyond the control of ICP.
7. Parts not supplied or designated by ICP, or damages resulting from their use.
8. Electricity or fuel costs or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
9. Any special, indirect, or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
10. Refrigerant or any costs related thereto.
11. Any product purchased on the internet. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. In the